2022/07/31

My Introduction

Hi, I'm Ellie from Taiwan. I am the youngest member in my entire family, and also the most childish. Now I am a sixth grader in Wagor Elementary School. I really like dancing, especially ballet, so my dream is to be a ballerina. To make my dream come true, I would like to go to America for University. My favorite class is Gym class. I'm pretty good at it too, so I also want to be a spy, but that's almost impossible these days. If I had a chance, I would like to learn gymnastic, but I haven't got a chance yet. Being a child can be boring and tough sometimes. We can't do anything at all.When I'm older I can do all kinds of things, and I just can't wait to grow up.

沒有留言:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro - Now Used by OVER30-MAN